Thursday 2 June 2016

Favourite Food or Drink (and don't forget to tell us why!)


Thank you to everyone who entered our last challenge. 
Our winner is:

Bonnie



Please email us at AsYouLikeItChallenge@hotmail.co.uk to claim your prize, 
and don't forget to grab your *winner's* badge below:



and our Top 3 are

Irene



Jan R



Lorraine



Congratulations and please grab our *Top 3* badge to display on your blog:








So, onto our next challenge





The sponsor of this challenge is


Prize - £15 voucher


This fortnight's challenge theme is to showcase a project using 
your Favourite Favourite Food or Drink ? (& why).
This could also be interpreted as a colour too, eg favourite is chocolate so use brown,
or you like strawberries so use pink/red.


You MUST explain WHY it is your favourite.

Here are the beautiful creations made by our Design Team to get your mojo flowing:



My favourite is chocolate which could be either food or drink because you can both eat and drink it!  I love the taste and it's not so much a love as a need!  Yup, I'm a chocoholic (and seek no cure!)






Samantha
Oh my favourite is definitely food!
and well chocolate cake!
do I need to say anymore?
CHOCOLATE CAKE!


It would be hard for me to decide between coffee and chocolate.  If I absolutely had to choose, it would be a nice cup of bold, hot coffee!  Some mornings, the only thing to roust me out of bed is the thought of drinking that delicious brew.





I am a real foodie, but I do like to share a glass of wine with friends.



**coming soon**

Lori

Well, this is a no-brainer for this girl LOL...anyone who knows me knows that I am a true "coffee addict" so for me this week, it's BEVERAGE - coffee! It's my ultimate FAV!!!



Lorraine

I love to share a cuppa and a chat with friends.





**coming soon**

I like food (chocolate especially!!) AND drink, however I NEED coffee in order to fuel me for mucking out in the morning so I have chosen to showcase some rather lovely coffee cups :0)


Oh I do like me grubs, but I find nothing perks me up more than a delicious coffee, hot if the weather is cold, or iced if it is a really hot day.  My current addiction is a Costa Flat White (other brands are available)


**coming soon**


Of course, I love good food, but I also really enjoy to drink a glass of wine with friends on a sunny terrace.


So now it's over to you.
We hope you will join in our challenge, show us your style and 
showcase your Favourite of our options.
You MUST explain WHY it is your favourite to win the prize.

Good luck, and happy crafting.
Hugs from the AYLI girls.



4 comments:

  1. Thanks for my top 3 spot and congrats to the other lucky ladies too! Great new challenge and gorgeous DT-creations.....might give it a try again!!

    xx Irene

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm thrilled that you chose my card as one of your Top 3! Thanks so much! Congrats to the other winners too. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for a great challenge, fabulous samples from the design team.
    Janice x

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lovely surprise to be picked in your top 3 - thank you!
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete