Thursday 24 September 2015

Favourite - Sweet or Savoury and WHY


Thank you to everyone who entered our last challenge. 
Our winner is:

Sara Emily Barker



Please email us at AsYouLikeItChallenge@hotmail.co.uk to claim your prize, 
and don't forget to grab your *winners* badge below:



and our Top 3 are

Marilyn Webb  
 Alison B


 Congratulations and please grab our *Top 3* badge to display on your blog:








So, onto our next challenge






The sponsor of this challenge is



My Mum's Craft Shop







This fortnight's challenge theme is to showcase a project using 
your Favourite Sweet or Savoury (& why).
You MUST explain WHY it is your favourite.


Here are the beautiful creations made by our Design Team to get your mojo flowing:



There's no question as to what my favourite is.  To be honest it's primarily chocolate (untainted by fruit, nuts or other "unnecessaries") but then I'm rather partial to cake too (chocolate, coffee, lemon drizzle, even carrot cake, but again I'll pass on the fruit cake!).






Normally I would say savoury but I have a sweet tooth too!
so it's difficult to choose
But I have made this Cake Topper set for my Step Son and now Daughter in Law



Brenda
I love sweet!  It's been so hot lately, ice cream has been a frequent treat!



Carol

Sweet is my favourite, especially home made cake, can't resist, think they are my comfort food lol and if there is any in the house, Im rather partial to having it for breakfast!




Elaine

My favourite has to be sweet, what is a birthday without a cake!  mmm delicious.



Kat

I'm sweet all the way..ha ha!  I do have a very sweet tooth so I chose this image with a yummy looking cake, but I'm not fussy...cake, chocolate, ice cream...it's all my favourite!




Lori

 I like both savory and sweet, but given the choice overall, I'd take sweet! Nothing hits the spot better than an ooey-gooey cinnamon bun or a delish chocolate cupcake!!




Lorraine

I prefer sweet than savoury, my favourite is milk chocolate, yum, yum. 





Mojca

Well what do you think, what's my favourite? SWEET of course...shame on you for doubting :P !!! I am an enthusiastic baker, I just love all kind of sweets and lately I'm especially nuts for any healthy dessert recipes. Baking is such a fun job, you have to get everything ready and when it's done you have to decorate ... ahhh, should I say more? Don't think so, right :P And also did I mention that I love taking pictures of my desserts? Well you are very welcome to my FB page Soul Santuaty Photography... there are quite a few recipes on there, unfortunately for my foreign friends they are in Slovenian, but there is always mister google translate to whom you can turn :P


 

Sarah

Sweet for me...at the moment!! Particularly anything containing salted caramel...yum!!




Suzette

**coming soon**


Wilma
Savory that is what I like te most.  I am very fond of sausages and meatballs :) and we love to bbq in the summer. 

So now it's over to you.
We hope you will join in our challenge, show us your style and 
showcase your Favourite Sweet or Savoury (& why).
You MUST explain WHY it is your favourite.

Good luck, and happy crafting.
Hugs from the AYLI girls.




1 comment:

  1. Wow! You ladies are making me hungry with all these sweet and savory creations! Yum! Fine inspiration from the Design Team! And wow, you have totally made my day by picking my card as the winner of the last challenge! Thank you to the Design Team for picking my card! I'll post my badge with pride and e-mail you right away!

    ReplyDelete